2011/03/14

Fear Mongering


Fear mongering is about all Republicans and Tea Baggers know how to do these days. I saw this video last night and just watch how ridiculous this is.



I guess what they are trying to say is that this man represents all of Islam and we all know that Islam=peace. So, obviously this is just taken out of context. I'm not exactly sure but, I know that Islam means peace. These are peaceful people. Clearly the British and US are the actual cause of any violence that occurs. Muslims are just defending themselves.

Now, watch someone who has some common sense! This man knows what he's talking about! 



Enough with these Tea Bagging idiots trying to get everyone afraid of Islam. We have to worry about more important things like global warming and energy. The real worries should be about Republicans!

It's time the government take over. I don't understand why this is such a problem for some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment