2011/04/01

Why Obama Went to War

I keep hearing these crazy right-wing psychos talk about how this current war in Libya is bad and it didn't get congressional approval but, it is approved by the UN. So, I don't know what they are complaining about. Don't they realize that the UN is more important?

What is different about this war is that we do not have any steak in it. There are no main interests like oil. It is us being purely selfish selfless and that is what makes a war good. Of course, I don't like any war but, if there is no direct interest for this country, and a democrat is in charge like Obama, then I know it's a good war.

I don't see why this is so difficult for people to understand. Republicans want to go to war for oil, they claim they want to protect us, but really all of those reasons are just ridiculous and selfish. They are such selfish people. They should more concerned about the millions of folks that are going uninsured in this country.

Well, I'm glad I got that off my chest. I just couldn't take it anymore. I'm really sorry I haven't been writing much lately. I've just been busy partying!!!

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment