2011/03/09

Jesse Jackson Jr. is Pure Genius!!!

Every Kid Gets an iPod and a Laptop 

Why can't other politicians think like this? Obviously we need to change the constitution of the United States.




Everything he says is just so true. Now, everyone can work for the government and live off the government completely.

This is just pure genius. I can't believe no one in history has thought of this before.

We need to add to the constitution because it is clear that it's totally old and obviously outdated. I mean, it probably has tears in it and I know when I find old paper I don't need anymore, I just throw it away. In fact, we should just throw it out and start over. We can guarantee everyone having everything! The rich just have to pay more. After all, they are just lucky and it's not fair that they got lucky. They should give all their money to everyone else, so it's EQUAL for everyone!!!

There is no getting past the fact that this country is just so unfair and if you disagree with Jesse Jackson Jr., you ARE a racist so, there's no point in even talking to you. You're just ignorant, white, and an evil, extremist Christian.

2 comments:

  1. Great new look to your blog that you just created!!! You are right on point with the thougt process of "Rev." Jesse Jackson!!! His obvious, to you and I, blatlent skewed view of his core beliefs is unbelievable!!! I wish he just had the simple common sense of most conservative republicans. This goes directly to the point of "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder!!!" Savage is always so intuitive on all things in general and has terrific opinions on the wide variety of topics that is our nation.

    So, glad I could be the first to comment on your new posting!!! Good luckk with the new look. Now we both have "TWO" blogs. Not sure if I told you about my new one.

    www.paintnorthcarolinared.blogspot.com

    I have posted only 2 or 3 postings to date. Although, my research is coming to a head I need to get a bunch of it out there with several postings a day. I need to still build the page with Adsense and other features. So, I will get on it and share when its up and running.

    Take care me-lady, I will talk to you soon, and do my best to make it to the Wednesday Drinking Party. I have been having a strange couple of months and will actually put it in my calender finally, so I will not miss it much anymore.

    Bye for now, talk to you soon, Todd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey, I heard you and Mike on his "Blog Radio!!!" I was very thrilled to finally get the voice behind the faces. Good luck again with both of your blogs. Always my pleasure reading, oommenting and helping where I can. I will stay tuned to the radio peices. Talk soon, ciao 4 now!

    ReplyDelete